What Can Happen If Your Trash Cans Are Not Cleaned and Sanitized Correctly
- Unhealthy Environment For You and Your Family
- Breeding Ground For Parasites (Rats, Maggots)
- Attracts Bears
- Foul Odors and Harmful Bacteria
- Build Up of Dirt and Residue
- You Could be Inadvertently Contaminating Our Storm Water Drains Leading to Ocean
Why Clean Your Trash Can with Us?
- Kills 99.99% of All Known Bacteria.
- On-Site Hassle Free Service. We Come to your Curbside.
- We Help Rid your Cans of Obnoxious Odors, Germs, Bacteria and Rotting Waste.
- Reduce Health Risks of Unsanitary Trash Cans.
- EPA Approved Sanitizer and Virucide.
- Contaminated Water is Disposed of Safely and Legally.
Leave Your Trash Cans Smelling Fresh and Clean.
Let Us Take Charge of What’s Lurking in Your Cans, Enjoy Your Weekend.
Check out Some of our Work
We take your nasty stinky garbage cans and make them look and smell better than when they were new.
* Free Cleaning is available only to new subscribers of monthly service. Free cleaning will be completed on the third cleaning in the 3 month commitment. Contact us for terms and conditions to Free month of cleaning at (860)483-1570